Impotence can affect anyone!
Impotence is one of the most feared words for men and unfortunately it can affect any man from any walk of life. Impotence or also called “erectile dysfunction” is the repeated inability to keep or maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
Typically most men are reluctant to talk about the problem and because talking is usually the first step, it is also the hardest part. Many men are unhappy with their ability to get or maintain an erection, but only 5% if these men seek help. The reason for this is that in general men are unwilling to discuss their sex life, even when it is going well.
Few things cause as much concern and worry as sexual inadequacy. Your male notions of masculinity and personal worth are at stake. And because you worry about your sexual performance it creates a performance anxiety. What this means is that the more you worry about it - the worse it gets. The end result of this is usually emotional and relationship problems.
As you are probably aware by now impotence develops in a cycle where feelings of frustration, blame and lowered self-esteem occur. Not being able to get or maintain an erection usually has a devastating effect on your sex life. Not only does it destroy your confidence it can cause problems with your partner as well.
Even if you’re comfortable with your partner you could feel under pressure to perform or embarrassed or afraid that it might happen again. And because you are distracted from intimacy you heighten tension and relationship problems develop.
It’s not the ingredients of a happy relationship and left with the inability to perform sexually you usually try harder to overcome the problem or avoid sex altogether. Impotence even affect your overall sense of well-being and ultimately you could end up feeling depressed.
But don’t feel alone, impotence affect millions of men across the world and judging from the global sale of impotence drugs, there is a steady increase of men seeking treatment.
The problem is that most men are so anxious about impotence that they demand an immediate cure. But as you know by now, the more you want it, the more your body resists. A lot of men make the mistake of looking for a one-time fix. It is better to find a long-term solution that not only offers you effective treatment but improves your quality of life as well.
Impotence is treatable through hypnosis and awareness of this fact is growing all the time. More and more men are using hypnosis to return to normal sexual activity because of improved and successful hypnosis treatments.
So stop struggling with the disappointment and frustration of impotence and relax. You’ve just come to the end of a long road of self-doubt. Serenity Hypnosis Impotence Therapy can help you treat your impotence successfully. It is refreshingly different, easy to follow and can restore your healthy sex life.
Erectile dysfunction occurs when sexual stimulation or arousal does not result in sufficient blood flow to the penis. The veins that allow blood to leave the penis are only so wide. During an erection, the blood vessels that let blood into the penis relax and widen. This lets more blood – more than can escape – which causes the sponge-like tissues in the penis to swell.
For some men erection problems occur suddenly but for most there is a progressive difficulty. What this means is that you are either unable to get an erection or can only get a partial erection and can only keep it for a short time. A physical or psychological condition can cause it but either way it is very distressing.
Even when there is an initial physical reason, a man may still feel anxious about having sex and this can compound the problem. So you can see that sometimes impotence can be a combination of physical and psychological reasons. The physiological consequences of impotence are usually the most devastating.
Physical reasons for impotence can include medical conditions like diabetes, pain, genital infection and narrowing of the blood vessels caused by high cholesterol levels. Sexual problems as a result of pain and illness are also extremely common.
The biggest cause of impotence is without a doubt psychological reasons. If you are able to have an erection at times – for example when you wake up in the morning – it usually means that psychological reasons are involved.
The sexual part of our lives plays a dominant role in any relationship. When sexual problems develop very few are physical – most are psychological in origin.
Even relationship problems, poor communication and lack of interest in sex can cause an erection to fail. You could be adjusting to a new partner, or might feel under pressure from your partner or it could be that you have an excessive need to please your partner. If you have sexual anxiety or are worried about your sexual performance it will cause you emotional distress and add to your problems.
Sexual expression is the main thread of our lives, without it we are left feeling alone, weak and unfulfilled. Once you start using the Impotence Therapy you will find it easier to confront negative issues in your life. You will gain confidence and it will take the pressure out of sexual performance.
Things that can help you:
- Go to your doctor. The Impotence Therapy is not intended to replace medical treatment. Your impotence could be the result of a medical condition. The doctor will probably do a physical examination as well as some blood and urine tests. It is vital that you determine whether your impotence is related to a medical condition.
- Men who suffer from impotence frequently suffer from stress and anxiety as well so it is important to invest in a Stress Management Programme. Serenity Hypnosis has a wonderful Stress Management Programme as well as a great Relaxation Exercise. Almost everyone suffers from excess stress and what is important is how we learn to cope with it. The more relaxed you are the easier you’ll be able to overcome your impotence problem.
- Anxiety and fatigue can affect your ability to get or maintain an erection. Stress affects the nervous system, including those of the brain and endocrine glands - the same glands involved in the sexual process. Long-term stresses can hopelessly interfere with a man’s ability to achieve full sexual satisfaction or to even become aroused. It can affect sperm production and sex drive is reduced.
- Are you on medication? A wide range of drugs used to treat other health conditions like high blood pressure or depression can also affect your ability to get an erection. Many medications like antihistamines, tranquilizers and appetite suppressants can produce erectile dysfunction as a side effect. It is always a good idea to find out about the side effects of any medications you are taking.
- Other things that can cause an erection to fail are your lifestyle. Smoking and drinking, being overweight and avoiding exercise all has an effect on your body.
- Make sure you are eating healthy. A proper diet – one that is high in fibre, including plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grain will definitely be to your advantage.
- Invest a little time in exercising. Exercise is good for you and makes you feel better about yourself as well. If you need motivation to exercise, our Exercise Motivation therapy will be just the thing you need.
Through hypnosis you can use your powerful, dynamic subconscious mind to overcome impotence without any medication.
The reason you can’t get or maintain an erection is that your subconscious mind is navigating your actions. At the moment your biggest thought is probably “What if it happens again?” Unfortunately this thought has a really big impact.
It causes stress, which is not really an ideal state for getting or maintaining an erection. It causes you to rehearse things going wrong in your mind, which just makes the problem worse. It also causes you to focus consciously on getting an erection, which is exactly the opposite of what you are trying to achieve.
Typically men who have experienced impotence problems have a lot of fears, upsets and insecurities about their next sexual encounter. It is amazing the effect of a single thought.
At the end of the day the danger is not losing your erection, but what you do when it occurs. And because you have been focusing on the problem you have turned a short-term issue into a long-term issue and started a cycle. The more you think about your inability to perform, the more likely you won’t be able to.
The only way you can break this cycle is through hypnosis. The reason why hypnosis is such an effective cure for the psychological component of impotence is that it hands control of your sexual performance back to your subconscious.
You’ll not only be able to get a better erection, you’ll have more staying power as well. The reason for this is that because your subconscious is reacting to the Impotence Therapy you will be focusing on your partner and not on your performance.
What this means is that you are not trying to get an erection – it will just happen by itself, and because it happens by itself, it is easy to get and maintain your erection before and during intercourse.
In hypnosis suggestions are readily accepted because the conscious, the judgmental and analytical part of the mind is temporarily set aside. The subconscious can then absorb new, positive messages. These suggestions can be used to improve or alter functions that normally happen with conscious control – like a man’s erection.
Changing the way the subconscious responds can produce dramatic results.
The Impotence Therapy replaces the anticipation of sexual failure with the certainty of success and confidence. You’ll be able to resolve the emotional issues of impotence and enjoy sex without a worry. You will become more confident about sex, enjoy sex more and feel better and more confident about yourself.
Provided you have no physical damage you can eliminate impotence with hypnosis.
Get rid of your impotence problem once and for all. Start reclaiming your confidence; make your relationships more meaningful and your sex life more intense and satisfying.